My Dragon ball toy collection

Show us your own personal collections.

My Dragon ball toy collection

Postby Eliott » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Hey guys i am new on this forum... maybe you will know this is the wrong section to post this, but only on this section i have the "new topic" buttons, actually in the introductions and fan collection sections i cant post anything because actually isnt possible, i cant suggest that they fix that because actually in the suggestions forum i cant post anything, i got a little bit pissed off but well, here i am, here is my collection:

Here my other collections: anime and videogames

well, my name is eliott, i came to this forum because bardock requested it and i didnt have nothing to do, i like to create stop motion videos whit my toys, my youtube account is eliottsan2010, i am mexican and i am a toys collector, Bye!
i like to collect and make stop motion videos whit toys
Eliott

Re: My Dragon ball toy collection

Postby Bardock » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Wow you have quite a collection! Ya i have already PM'ed the moderators about the topic button, those are the newest topics. They put them up about a week ago! Did you come from a previous forum?
And Shepherds we shall be For thee my Lord for thee.Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti
Bardock

Postby Eliott » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:09 pm

i came from the dragon ball toys forum and dragon ball toys proboard forum, both seems to be dead or something.
Eliott

Postby Bardock » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Me too! the Admin of this site will be going to comic con to spread around this site! So stick around and bare with the deadness for a little. i usually check back every other day.
And Shepherds we shall be For thee my Lord for thee.Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti
Bardock

Postby Eliott » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm

awesome..... i am getting new mkfigures soon...
Eliott

Postby Eliott » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 pm

here my anime and dbz collection updated:

Eliott

Postby Bardock » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Sweet :D how many bootlegs do you have
Bardock

Postby Eliott » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 pm

like a 45% of my collection are bootlegs.
Eliott

Postby Reith » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Hey Eliott!!! Welcome to the site and again I'm sorry for the "new topic" button! There is a button to create a new topic, it's just called "Nuevo Tema." The button still works if you click on it, we just need to get a new graphic for it. We haven't had much time for the forum the past couple months just because we've been spending so much time getting ready for Comic Con. It was our first major step in getting our site out there, so we wanted to make sure we did the best we could!

We talked with HUNDREDS of Dragonball Fans and told all of them about the site and the forum, so hopefully we'll see a bunch of them on here soon! Even just a fraction of them joining would be great! Haha! I'll be posting some pictures from the convention on here soon.

And your collection is awesome! I love the poster with what looks like the super saiyan 5 characters. Keep it up man!
Reith
Supreme Kai

Return to Fan Collections